........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Sunday 21 May 2017

Reversing Into The Future

Wanting to be both popular and right
has always the height of hypocrisy-
the words of world leaders prove this.

That is why I accept belief in God;
his inconsistencies echo all human life,
all writ large enough to be recognizable
but too large to be commonly understood;

Omniscience, Omnipresence and Omnipotence
have always been impossible to combine with each other.
Any two of them combine together quite well,
but getting the third to fit in is what makes it harder
to sustain with goodwill and logic, in faith.

I live for insight; let my mistakes be visible,
and let me know beyond seeing,
that there is a life in the world to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment